Exceptional Products employing
Your purchase of our Exceptional products will not only be an enjoyable experience for you, but will also help us expand our programs and provide training and employment to more people diagnosed with autism. Every person with autism has a "Uniqability" so whether they are artists creating art for our products, people who are skilled at packaging and shipping or those who work at our Cafes, they are all able to use thier talents and abilities to make a difference in thier lives and the lives of others.
Through our program, we have identified additional Artistas graduate qualities that benefit employers:
· Many of our team members don’t just arrive to work on time, but get there up to an hour before hand.
· We have negligible time off due to illnesses.
· We have an exceptional safety record.
· Team members have a positive outlook and enjoy coming to work.
· They have high loyalty to the company and in fact, three of our original Artistas are still working at the Mercedes-Benz Café.
· They have an ability to stay on task.
· They work unsupervised.
· They each have a “Uniquability” that has surfaced or evolved over time.
We have many talented team members including two artists, a musician, a writer, a videographer, someone that memorizes everything they read, a mathematical genius, etc.
The Artistas Development Center, will be positioned to train people in a variety of roles as well as train employers to become “Autism Ready”. Some companies have taken a lead role in hiring people with disabilities, however there is still much fear and stigma of hiring people with autism. Artistas is ready to provide training to employers who want to learn how to incorporate this untapped talent pool into their work environment and achieve the outcome of an exceptional employee.
Thank you for your Artistas purchase today.
Thank you for your
Artistas purchase today.